In brief: The following article will outline the two different ways to contact your Guests through EzTix.
HOW TO EMAIL GUESTS FROM WITHIN A SPECIFIC BOOKING
Access a booking through the BOOKINGS tab.
- Click on the booking to open up the action/details. Select the EMAIL GUESTS button in the individual BOOKING pop up to email the guest associated with one booking in particular.
Once you've entered the EMAIL GUESTS section, select your email recipients.
- This function will automatically assume you would like to send your email to all guests who have provided an email address.
- If you are emailing a guest from EVENTS, the email guests function will automatically send to all guests who have provided an email address.
- If you are sending a canned response or email from a BOOKING (MY BOOKINGS or Locating a booking through MY EVENTS) you can isolate the email deployment by clicking on a guest name to de-select email recipients that you would not like the email to be delivered to.
NOTE: Guest Names outlined in green with a green check mark will be sent an email.
Select the desired Canned Response OR Insert desired email copy into the text field.
- Notice your predetermined canned response will populate in the text box below. You'll then have the option to edit the content of that canned response, add or remove any attachments.
- To edit, or upload attachments when sending your email/canned response, click the safety pin - which will prompt you to upload a file from your computer or remove an attachment.
To send your canned response or email - click SEND.
HOW TO EMAIL ALL GUESTS ATTENDING A PARTICULAR EVENT
You can always email your guests by selecting the email guests button from within the event itself. Simply select EVENTS and locate the event by jumping to the correct date and select the event title to open the event.
Once in the Event you want to email guests about, select the My Bookings tab on the left hand side
Select the "Email Guests" button on the right hand side of the screen. This will allow you to email all guests attending the event, not just isolated to the guests on a single booking.
NOTE: The email address that guests can respond to/will see emails coming from is determined under Global Events Management > Notifications, in the field "Reply To Email Address." This can be updated at any time and applies across all tour and event templates.
For further assistance please contact email@example.com or call us at 1-877-413-2488.