In brief: Canned Responses allow you to create and store pre-formatted email content within EzTix, allowing you to quickly send out that alert email to your guests on the go!
The Canned Responses feature will also allow you to send attachments to your guests as a whole as well as to individual guests.
NOTE: You cannot use this feature to deploy marketing or promotional material to your guests. The Canned Responses feature should only be used to alert guests booked on your experience of changes or notices specific to that event.
STEP 1: CREATE YOUR CANNED RESPONSES
Please review the solution article on how to CREATE/EDIT YOUR CANNED RESPONSE.
STEP 2: USING CANNED RESPONSES
- Access a booking through BOOKINGS or select the email guests button in your event.
- Click the EMAIL GUESTS button in the BOOKING pop up, in your Event or on the top left hand side of your MANIFEST
- Once you've entered the EMAIL GUESTS section, select your email recipients.
- This function will automatically assume you would like to send your email to all guests who have provided an email address. If you are emailing a guest from the EVENTS tab, the email guests function will automatically send to all guests who have provided an email address.
- If you are sending a canned response or email from a BOOKING (BOOKINGS or Locating a booking through EVENTS) you can isolate the email deployment by clicking on a guest name to de-select email recipients that you would not like the email to be delivered to.
- NOTE: Guest Names outlined in green will be sent an email.
- Select the desired Canned Response.
- Notice your predetermined canned response will populate in the text box below. You'll then have the option to edit the content of that canned response, add or remove any attachments.
- To edit, or upload attachments when sending your email/canned response, click the safety pin - which will prompt you to upload a file from your computer or remove an attachment.
- To send your canned response - click SEND.
For more information how sending guests emails please review:
For further assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-413-2488.