In Brief: Templates are the key to setting up your recurring tours with absolute ease. Build the template once, then select the dates you want to run that tour and the EzTix software does the rest. Create an Event with the large button at the bottom of every page in the EzTix system, locate it in your event list and click on Convert to Template.
HOW TO CREATE A NEW TOUR TEMPLATE
STEP 1: Create a New Event
- Let's begin by logging in at login.eztix.com
- Templates are built the same way as a regular event, so click the "NEW EVENT" button to get started.
- Fill out as many of the fields as possible in the Event Creation Wizard. Items with a red asterisk are required to carry on to the next step, but the more information you have the better for your guests. NOTE: You can always edit any of this information once the event has been set up.
- Click Next.
- It's time to add a new ticket type to your event. All events must have at least one ticket type, however you have the option of creating as many different ticket options as you wish, to distinguish between price differences for adults, children, seniors, etc.
- Click the button to create a new Ticket Type:
From the Ticket Type dropdown, choose a category that best describes your first ticket type. Select "Other" if the ticket type you are looking for is not available in the list, and you can create your own custom ticket type.
Add a Cost
The "# Available" is the maximum number of this ticket type you'd like to sell. For instance, you may have a Child ticket but only allow for 5 kids on a given tour.
Select your Sales Dates. The first option will specify when ticket sales are to begin, the second when sales will cease.
Congrats, You've now created your first ticket type! Repeat this process for as many ticket types as you require for your new template.
When you have finished creating your ticket types, Click Next.
- This final screen is to verify the information you have already submitted. If it is correct, click the SUBMIT button. If not, go back to the fields which need correction.
STEP 2: Convert New Event to Tour Template
- Click on Events.
- Locate the event you just created in the list and click the blue "Convert to Template" link in the actions menu to the right of the event listing.
- You can now add tours to your calendar!
- Once you are logged in, Click on Templates.
- Locate the template you need to alter and click "Edit Template" in the manage menu.
- The Template Detail page you're now seeing will give you an overview of the template.
- Click the Edit Details button to make changes.
- After you've edited the needed fields, click Save.
For further assistance please contact email@example.com or call us at 1-877-413-2488.