In brief: The following article will outline how to make sure all of your guests are reminded of their upcoming bookings with automated emails.
STEP 1: Create Guest Confirmation Emails
- Login to EzTix here.
- Click on My Templates in the menu bar at the top of your work screen
- Locate the template you'd like to create a reminder email for, and click Edit Template in the menu to the right of the Template title.
- Click on Customization in the menu bar on the left of your work screen.
- Click the Message Tab.
- Scroll down past the edit areas for your custom header to the confirmation email section. You'll then be able to add any extra content. We recommend LESS IS MORE.
- NOTE: Directions and Meeting Point are automatically included in the email to your guests provided you have added them under the Meeting Points tab, so there is no need to duplicate that information. Please review HOW TO ADD A MEETING LOCATION FOR YOUR TOUR for your Tour for more information.
- Click the Save Button.
STEP 2: Test your Confirmation Email
- Click the link to "Send Test Confirmation Email" to see what will be sent to your guests.
- Enter your email address in the dialogue box and click send.
- If you're happy with the message you receive, you're all done! You can always edit the content should updates occur.
For further assistance please contact email@example.com or call us at 1-877-413-2488.