In brief: Post event emails allow you to automatically send your guests an email shortly after your tour ends to thank them for joining you and direct them to the review process of your choice. (TripAdvisor, Yelp, etc...) The email can be fully customized and contain any content you wish. To add a post event email to your tour, complete the following steps.
- Login to EzTix and click on the Templates tab.
- Click Edit Template beside the tour template you'd like to add the email to;
- Click the Customization tab on the lefthand side.
- Select the Messages tab on the far right.
- Scroll down the page until you see the Post Event Email section and add your email content. Make sure you click the "Send Post Event Email" option and then click save. If you are using the event check-in function, you may choose to only send the post event email to customers that have checked in.
- To ensure your email is formatted the way you would like, send a test email to your own email address using the appropriate link. This allows you to review the email and make any changes necessary.
- Once enabled, the post event email will be sent to all tour guests automatically unless you suppress the post event email for a particular guests.
- Offline bookings added less than 24 hours after the event has passed will automatically receive a post-event email.
- The post-event email cannot be resent if for instance an offline booking is added 24 hours after the event has ended. In this scenario, please refer to HOW TO SEND AN EMAIL TO YOUR GUEST(S) as this feature will have to be utilized.
For further assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-413-2488.