In brief: The following article outlines how to make sure all of your guests are reminded of their upcoming bookings with automated emails.
STEP 1: Create Guest Reminder Emails
- Click on Templates in the menu bar
- Locate the template you'd like to create a reminder email for, and click Edit Template
- Click on Customization in the menu bar on the left of your work screen.
- Click the Messages Tab.
- Scroll down past the edit areas for your custom header and confirmation emails. The third section allows you to edit your Reminder Emails.
- Make sure the email is turned on using the "Send Customer Reminder Email" check box.
- Set how many days prior to your event you would like EzTix to send your email as well.
- In the Editing Panel, add any additional information you would like to be in the reminder email.
- NOTE: Directions and Meeting Point are automatically included in the email to your guests provided you have added them under the Meeting Points tab, so there is no need to duplicate that information. Please review HOW TO ADD A MEETING LOCATION FOR YOUR TOUR for your Tour for more information.
- Click the Save Button.
STEP 2: Test your Confirmation Email
- Click the link to "Send Test Reminder Email" to see what will be sent to your guests.
- Enter your email address in the dialogue box and click send.
- If you're happy with the message you receive, you're all done! You can always edit the content should updates occur.
For further assistance please contact email@example.com or call us at 1-877-413-2488.