In Brief; Buyer Questions are questions that your guests will be asked during or after the purchasing process when buying tickets for your experiences. These are meant to assist in informing day to day operations and understanding your guests from a marketing perspective (I.e. How did you hear about us? Do you have any dietary restrictions?).
With the EzBook platform, you will be able to determine which questions are necessary for the booking process and which ones can be asked once the process is complete.
HOW TO ADD AND EDIT BUYER QUESTIONS Step-by-Step
- Select Templates at the top of your screen.
- Select the template in question from the list of your experiences and select Edit Template.
- Note: Each template requires it's own buyer questions to be added.
- Select the Buyer Questions tab on the left hand side of your screen.
- (Optional) Insert an introduction text to help give your ticket buyers context for the questions. I.e. "Please take a moment to provide some additional information below so we can help create a better experience for you" (note this will only appear in the kiosk and not in EzBook/Integrated Sales Process.)
- Add a new Buyer Question by selecting "Add New Question" and using the various formatting options available to you for each question.
- NOTE: You can make the question required or not required. By making the questions required, this will allow them to display during the purchase process on the second step:If the buyer questions are not required, they will appear at the end of the purchasing process following the ticket confirmation page, and a secondary "REVISED" email notification will be sent to the experience operator's email, or the person set to receive the ticket sold notification email.
- Ensure you've selected the ticket types that the buyer question should apply to.
THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF BUYER QUESTIONS
Users type the response to their questions into a text field. This option is great for questions regarding specific allergies or accessibility requirements.
Your customers choose between a limited number of set options. They "dropdown" upon clicking on a button.
Similar to the dropdown in that there are a limited number of set options to choose between. However, radio button answers are always visible on the screen to the user, where a dropdown has a default set with other answers hidden.
These answers are also a group of set options, but the user can choose any combination of the answers.
Optional buyer questions are questions that are not required to be answered by your guests during the purchase process. As mentioned above, buyer questions that are set to optional, when edited or created, will appear AFTER the purchase is completed. If a guest chooses to answer an optional buyer question, you as a partner or experience operator will receive a REVISED ticket sold notification letting you know of this additional information about your guest.
For further assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-413-2488.