In brief: Ticket Types allow you to specify different pricing levels for your events or tours based on any criteria you would like (ie. separate pricing levels for adults vs. seniors or students, or General Admission tickets vs. VIP tickets).
HOW TO CREATE A NEW TICKET TYPE
- Go to Templates tab or Events tab to create a template or event's ticket types. To create ticket types for one specific event date, follow these steps from Events tab at the top of your screen.
- Click on Edit Template on the template (or edit/manage on the event level) in which you would like to create/edit your ticket types.
Select the Ticket Types tab on the left hand side of your screen.
- Scroll down to add a new ticket type or edit existing ticket types.EzTip: When creating a new ticket type, Select "Other" if the ticket type you are looking for is not available in the list, and you can create your own custom ticket type.
- Edit/Add a Cost to your ticket type.
- The "# Available" is the maximum number of this ticket type you'd like to sell. For instance, you may have a Child ticket but only allow for 5 kids on a given tour.
- Click "Advanced Options" if you need to add description text, change the ability for your tickets to be sold online and more.
- Click Save. Congrats, You've now created your ticket type! Repeat this process for as many ticket types as you require for your Event or Template.
For further assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-413-2488.
NOTE; if you would like to delete a ticket type, it must not have had any sales against it.