In brief: Meeting Points are essential in directing your guests to the right location and essential to tour/experience operations. The meeting point will also appear on your customer's confirmation email, reminder email and e-ticket, so clear, accurate and specific directions are essential.
HOW TO ADD AND EDIT MEETING POINTS
- Select the Global Event Management tab on the top right hand side of your screen.
- Select the Meeting Points tab on the bottom left hand side.
- EDITING EXISTING MEETING POINTS
- If you ALREADY HAVE MEETING POINTS in your account, simply click EDIT next to the one you wish to edit, adjust the details, and save.
- ADDING NEW MEETING POINTS
- Add a new Meeting Point by selecting ADD.
Then, fill out all the required fields in the Meeting Point form and click SAVE .
- Once you'd created your meeting points, you will then be able to apply them to Templates (so they apply to all experiences on that template) and adjust or edit meeting points on specific tours, should they differ.
HOW TO ASSIGN MEETING POINTS TO YOUR TOUR OR EVENT
In Brief: Templates > Select Template > Edit Details > Scroll down to Meeting Point > Select Meeting Point > Save!
- Select Templates
- Select Edit Template on the appropriate template in the list of your experiences.
- Select Template Details
- Scroll down to the "Meeting Point" section and select the meeting point of choice.
- Scroll down and Click Save!
NOTE: If you update the meeting point for a given tour prior to the tour commencing, the e-ticket will automatically update itself to the changed meeting point. The meeting point on the reminder email will also update itself provided it was changed prior to the reminder email being sent out.
For further assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-413-2488.