In Brief: The following article will outline how to offer guests who have just made a booking the opportunity to purchase tickets to another tour at a discounted price.
SET YOUR CROSS SELL DISCOUNTS
Let's begin by setting the discounts on your various templates.
- Click on Templates
- Locate the template whose buyers you'd like to offer a discount to on other tours. Click Edit Template.
- Click the Cross Sales Button in the left hand menu
- You'll see all of your tour templates listed.
- To offer a discount on a template, Click on the "x" icon to activate the template. Enter a discount percentage in the box.
- Repeat this for any additional tours you'd like to offer discounts on when your guests book this template's events.
- Click the Save Discounts button.
Your guests will now see these offers appear in the Integrated Sales Process on your website.
STEP 4: TEMPLATE DESCRIPTION
Each template will also require a brief description when it is listed in the Cross Sales window for your buyers, as you see in the following screen shot:
- Click on My Templates
- Click on "Edit Template" beside one of your tours.
- You'll now be on the Template Detail screen.
- Scroll down until you the see Tour Cross Sell Description. Please note the window can only accommodate 200 characters.
- Click Save.
PROMOTE TOURS WITHOUT OFFERING A DISCOUNT
Follow the directions above, but set your discount to "0" on any template to list it in your cross sale window without offering a discount.