In Brief: Offer discounted pricing for larger groups when they all book together. A great way to offer a promotion such as $25.00 off per ticket when a minimum 4 tickets are purchased at once. Please note that group pricing only applies when all tickets are purchased together to reach a discount tier. Also, you cannot combine multiple ticket types together to receive a group pricing discount.
OVERVIEW: Click on the Group Pricing button in your Ticket Type section under My Templates > Edit Template to create one or more tiers of specific pricing for groups. When a guest books a tour with a ticket quantity in the range of one of your tiers, EzTix will automatically adjust the price.
HOW TO SET UP GROUP PRICING STEP BY STEP
- Click on My Templates
- To the right of the template to which you'd like to add group pricing, click Edit Template
- Click Ticket Types in the left hand menu bar.
- For a new ticket type, you'll need to create a ticket type before adding group pricing.
- On an existing Ticket Type, select the Group Pricing option:
- Select the Check Box to turn on Group Pricing.
- Now let's create your Tiers. The first tier should be your base price, which in the screenshot below is $55. So booking between 1 and 9 tickets would be our advertised price of $55. The price drops to $20 per ticket for groups of 10 or more, so that is our second tier. 10 to Max = 20 per person.
- Create as many tiers as you would like, then click Save.
- Repeat on as many ticket types as you would like.
NOTE: Once you have set Group Pricing on a ticket type, you can only edit the price in this way. The regular price settings will have no effect once Group Pricing is active.