In brief: Templates or events can only be deleted if there are no events or sales associated to them. The following article outlines how to delete or hide a tour/event from your public calendar.
HOW TO DELETE A TOUR, EVENT OR TEMPLATE
- Login to EzTix at login.eztix.com
- Click Templates or Events
- Locate the Template/Event you need to delete and click the Delete Template link in the Actions menu.
- Click OK on the warning dialogue if you are sure you want to delete the template as it cannot be reversed once completed.
CANNOT SEE THE "DELETE TEMPLATE" LINK?
- Please note that only templates that have no events attached can be deleted.
- This is a safety measure in place to ensure that your tour dates are not all accidentally deleted. If the "# Event" associated with the template is greater than 0, you will need to first delete the individual event before the template can be deleted.
DEACTIVATE A TEMPLATE
- You may want to hide any templates from the Templates view, to organize your Templates
- Simply click on the status of the template from ACTIVE, to INACTIVE
- To view inactive templates, toggle the visibility settings.
- To make a template active again, simply click on the template's status to render active once again
- NOTE: if the template is still integrated into your website, it will still launch the booking platform.
HOW TO HIDE YOUR A TOUR OR EVENT FROM YOUR PUBLIC CALENDAR
- In the event that you have sales associated with a particular tour or event and are unable to delete your experience, the alternative is to exchange or refund all associated bookings with that particular tour/event, change the status of your experience to Pending and/or set your event to Private so that it is no longer visible to your guests on your website. The event will not be erased from your EzTix calendar however.
- You can adjust the status of your event while in the EVENTS tab and set your tour/event to private by going into the specific tour in EVENT DETAILS and edit the Event Visibility Settings section so that "My Event is Private" is selected.