In brief: Tour guides can check in guests while logged into EzTix on their computer or any web enabled mobile device.
CHECKING GUESTS IN FROM A MOBILE DEVICE
- Login to EzTix using your credentials at login.eztix.com. in any mobile browser (Chrome, Safari).
- Your credentials include a login name (usually your email address) and a password. Your account must be created by your company's EzTix Account Administrator.
- An email will be sent to you to set a password at the time your account is created.
- If you do not have login credentials or need to reset your password, please contact your company's account administrator to put in this request to the EzTix Support Centre.
After logging in, you’re now on the Events Screen which contains a list of all events to which you have access. NOTE: Tour Guides will only see tours they have been assigned to, account admins and managers will see all events.
- Click the arrow beside the applicable event.
- You are now on the Event Details page.
To Review Bookings
- Click on the Bookings Button At the bottom of your Events listing.
- The information on this page will allow you to contact any guests that have not arrived yet.
To Check Guests In
- Click on the CHECK IN GUESTS BUTTON at the bottom of the page to begin check in.
You're now on the Check in Screen!
- Find the guest name you would like to check in, and press the circle to the right of their name.
- Click the Confirm Check In button, the Mark as No Show button or cancel button. Marking a guest as No Show indicates that they did not arrive to the tour as scheduled. When marketing a guest as no-show, you will be asked to enter a comment. Use this area to add any additional information about the situation such as whether or not you called the guest. This information will be included int he order history and emailed automatically to the primary contact on your EzTix account.
- Continue this process for all of your guests.
CHECKING IN GUESTS FROM A COMPUTER
For tour guides that don't have access to a mobile device, the guest checkin process can be done through a standard web interface.
Open the Bookings View for the tour you are working with.
Scroll down to see the list of bookings and guests. Beside each guest you will see the status circle that will indicate the current status of the guest.
- Not yet checked in.
- Checked In
- Marked as No Show
Click the circle to change the check in status and select the new status.