In brief: The following article outlines step by step instructions to create a new event in your account.
Once in EzTix, go to Events
and on the top right click on the green Create New Event button at the top of the page
- Fill out as many of the fields as possible in the Event Creation Wizard. Items with a red asterisk are required to carry on to the next step, but the more information you have the better for your guests. Please note you can always edit any of this information once the event has been set up.
- Click Next
STEP 3: Add Ticket Types
- It's time to add a new ticket type to your event. All events must have at least one ticket type, however you have the option of creating as many different ticket options as you wish, to distinguish between price differences for adults, children, seniors, etc.
- To add a ticket, click the link to create a new Ticket Type.
- From the Ticket Type dropdown, choose a category that best describes your first ticket type. Select "Other" if the ticket type you are looking for is not available in the list, and you can create your own custom ticket type.
- Add a Cost.
- The "# Available" is the maximum number of this ticket type you'd like to sell. For instance, you may have a Child ticket but only allow for 5 kids on a given tour.
- Select your Sales Dates. The first option will specify when ticket sales are to begin, the second when sales will cease.
- Congrats, You've now created your first ticket type! Repeat this process for as many ticket types as you require for your new template.
- When you have finished creating your ticket types, Click Next.
- This final screen is to verify the information you have already submitted. If it is correct, click the SUBMIT button. If not, go back to the fields which need correction.
- Once you have selected "Submit" your event will then populate in the list of events under the Events tab.
- You'll notice the event is not actually published "Live", and rather in "Creation" or draft mode.
- Feel free to edit the event, make changes and once you are satisfied, you can publish the event by selecting "Make Live".
For further assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-413-2488.