In Brief: Custom terms and conditions are additional to Eztix’s terms and conditions. The custom terms and conditions can be applied to any of your templates, and are a secondary item your ticket buyers will agree to when purchasing a ticket. The custom terms and conditions will also appear on the customer’s ticket.
NOTE: Adding custom terms and conditions can only be done by one of EzTix organizer support agents.
Why should I consider adding custom terms and conditions to my template?
- You may want to reiterate EzTix terms and conditions to ensure your guests are crystal clear on all your policies when they book one of your tours/events.
- Your tour/events may include unusual circumstances; boardwalk/beach, likelihood of severe weather, difficult terrain requiring mobility in guests and you may want to stipulate that to your guests.
What should my custom terms and conditions include?
- Your custom terms and conditions should include policy reminders such as - your tickets are non-refundable, cannot be exchanged, tour takes place rain or shine, no walk ups or cash payments accepted, “company name” is not liable should you fall on the tour etc.
- You should always consult a member of your legal team before submitting your custom terms and conditions to ensure that you and your company are protected.
- Keep in mind, the custom terms and conditions will appear on the ticket. Be as brief as possible as to to maintain the concise, clean.
What shouldn’t my custom terms and conditions include?
- Date, Time, Meeting Location, or any other information that may already appear on your customer’s ticket.
Step by Step: Adding Custom Terms and Conditions
Contact organizer support via email@example.com with the following information:
- Your company name
- The final draft of your custom terms and conditions attached in a word document.
- The template names you would like to apply the terms and conditions to.
- Once you have sent this over, we will have our legal department vet the waiver or terms and conditions and once it is approved - it will be live on your account.
For further assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-413-2488.