Please note: This feature is only for your Job Postings and Plan Your Tour Page.
We created forms in your original site build for your Job Postings and Plan Your Tour Page. These forms collect basic information and should work well for you. But, if you need to change your form using the "Form" area of your Admin area, you can update these pages.
- We recommend "duplicating" the forms already in place when creating a new form for either of these pages. This way a lot of the work is done and you can go in and make the updates you need.
- When you have completed your changes and saved the new form, the system will generate a "shortcode" that looks like this: [contact-form-7 id="391" title="Contact Form"]. You can find this when you view all your Forms.
- Copy this full code, including the brackets.
- Go to your Job Posting or Plan Your Tour Page.
- You will see a tab called "Forms", paste this shortcode in this field.
- Click the green "Update" button.
- We recommend running a test by filling out the form on your site and confirming there are no errors when you submit and both the sender and recipient receive notifications.