In brief: You may have received an error message like the following while logged in to your account:
It may have been either a 400 or 500 code error or simply a blank screen and you may wonder if your changes have saved or what might be the cause.
THESE ERROR MESSAGES COULD HAVE BEEN CAUSED BY MANY FACTORS:
- Your session expired as you had a ticket page or kiosk open.
- If you have a ticket page tab open in the browser, you may be kicked out or forced out of your EzTix account if the session expires.
- Your internet connection has cut out.
- An issue with your computer.
- An issue with the system.
For further assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-413-2488.