The following features, system updates, and fixes have been released and are live in your account. Please review the summary and corresponding articles and should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- *REVISED* Ticket Sold Notifications
- Customization Colors for Charity Collection Background and Font;
- Adding Custom Warning Announcement or Callout to EzBook Booking Process;
- Collecting Dietary Restrictions when Adding Offline Bookings
- View your Dietary Restrictions Summary in the EzTix App
- System Issues and Bug Fixes
*REVISED* Ticket Sold Notifications;
As EzBook New Booking Process has rolled out for experience operators, you will notice that optional buyer questions are asked after the purchase has been completed, and the tickets secured. Once the tickets are secured, the regular Ticket Sold Notification is sent to your operations team, letting you know that ticket(s) have been purchased. Now, if the guest does choose to answer a non required or optional buyer question, the system will send an additional Ticket Sold Notification with *REVISED* in the subject line, to let you know that the guest has provided additional information as part of the purchase. You will notice that within that email, any answers to optional questions will display under the Buyer Question section of the email.
Learn more about Ticket Sold Notifications and the new REVISED notifications HERE
Customization Colors for Charity Collection Background and Font;
More customization options have been added to the Charity Donation portion of the EzBook booking process, allowing EzTix to customize the background color and font color for your Charity. Let us know if you think your charity display needs a facelift, or if the colours are not quite right and our team will help customize it for you! email email@example.com.
Learn more about Charity Options through EzBook HERE
Adding Custom Warning Announcement or Callout to EzBook Booking Process;
With the new booking process, and the need to provide transparency to your guests when you really need to get their attention, we've added the ability to add a Custom Warning Message. The message will appear on Step 1 of the Booking Process, in Bold and Red to grab your guest's attention.
Learn how to add a Custom Callout Warning Message to your Booking Process HERE
Collecting Dietary Restrictions when Adding Offline Bookings
As you are now collecting consistent, standardized dietary restriction information about each of your guests, you will be able to collect that same information from guests coming from third party sources or through Offline bookings.
Learn more about collecting and editing Dietary Restriction information on Offline Bookings HERE
View your Dietary Restrictions Summary in the EzTix App
Knowing your guest's dietary restrictions on the go, while running an experience is imperative so we've made this just a few SWIPES away. Simply open your app, navigate to your event and tap to open, and swipe left a few times on the top navigation to view a summary of your guest's dietary restrictions.
Learn more about viewing Dietary Restriction information in the EzTix App HERE
System Issue and Bug Fixes;
- Scrolling issue within the EzBook app when more than 10 dietary alerts are enabled has been resolved.
- Issue that still displayed the number of available tickets on step 2 of the booking process (ticket selection) ,though disabled in your account, as been resolved.
- Issue where EzBook process was not loading end of day Saturday experiences with low availability (on Saturdays) is resolved. The default load will display all available tours that have not yet passed.
- Issue where dietary alerts were not visible in certain emails has been fixed.
- Revised email only sending when no questions are being answered
- Issue with duplicating optional question answers has been resolved.