When attempting to log into the EzKiosk App an Connection Error message is received:
- Connect to a strong Wifi connection. POS units do not have data capabilities.
- An alternative to Wifi is tethering by setting up a hotspot from another device:
- Using another device with access to data, go to Settings.
- Choose Cellular.
- Tap on Set Up Personal Hotspot.
- Go to Settings.
- Choose Personal Hotspot.
- Tap the button to turn your personal hotspot on.
- Your hotspot is now active. The password is on your iPhone's screen and can be shared with the scanner to connect as a Wifi network.
- In the event that the troubleshooting options in the article listed above do not resolve the data issues, and a Hotspot or using a personal device are not an option, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-413-2488 and request to speak with the OnSite Support Team.